Heaven is our ultimate destination as followers of Jesus, but the Lord has stops for us along the way.
He wants to take each of us to places free of bitterness, shame, fear, and anger. He wants us to arrive at wholeness. Be in a place of purpose. Move into a biblical version of success. Live in victory. Along the way, God gives us mile markers to keep us heading in the right direction.
Some of the questions that will be asked–and answered–are:
- Are your head and heart in agreement?
- Are biblical principles working for you?
- Do you know how God sees you?
- Are you able to release your offender(s)?
- Are you struggling with shame?
- Are you full of anxiety?
- Are you an angry person?
- Do you feel helpless?
Participants will examine where they are and where they want to go in these eight specific areas of their life.
Registration fee is non-refundable.