You are one of God’s beloved sheep and He is seeking you out. He wants you to hear His voice! But we many not have learned how to recognize His voice or differentiate it from all of the other voices that bombard our hearts and minds.
This 8-week class teaches participants four keys to hearing God’s voice and how to engage in regular dialogue with Him. Participants will learn biblical patterns for approaching God, how to distinguish God’s voice from other voices that clamor for our attention, and how to record what God reveals to them using “two-way” journaling.
Format: Video teaching followed by group journaling, discussion, Q&A, and prayer (as needed)
- An Overview of the Four Keys to Hearing God’s Voice
- A Cultural Backdrop for Hearing God’s Voice
- Spiritual Intimacy: The Desire of God’s Heart
- Key #1 Recognize God’s Voice as Spontaneous Thoughts
- How to Instantly Remove All Idols from Your Heart
- Key #2 Become Still
- Key #3 Look for Vision as You Pray
- How to Restore Your Visionary Capacity
- Key #4 Two-Way Journaling
Optional material (purchase on your own):
4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice by Mark and Patti Virkler